National Conference on
on Genetically Modified Crops or Stem Cell therapy
(Faculty coordinator: Mr. Kapil Sharma- 9528417898)
- It is an individual participation event.
- Mode of presentation should be power point.
- Presentation should be of maximum 08 minutes.
- Topics: Genetically Modified Crops or Stem Cell therapy
on Science, society and environment
(Faculty coordinators: Dr. Puja Nagpal- 9999344412; Ms. Neha Anttal- 9643288160)
- It is a team participation event having two members in each team.
- Topics: Science, society and environment.
- The size of poster should be around the measurement of chart paper.
- It can be handmade or printed.
- Posters should be exhibited by 11A.M.
on Bioterrorism or Biofules
(Faculty coordinators: Ms. Anjula Chaudhary- 8587958740)
- Topic: Bioterrorism or Biofuel
- Maximum word limit: 500 words.
- Time allotted: 45 minutes.
(Faculty coordinators: Dr. Namita Ashish Singh- 7838567287; Ms. Anjula Chaudhary- 8587958740)
- It is an individual or team participation event having 2-4 members in each team
- Events will be based on the advance issues of life sciences.
- Both working and non working models will be evaluated separately.
- Models should be exhibited by 11A.M.
(Faculty coordinators: Mr. Kapil Sharma- 9528417898; Ms. Saumya Arora- 8860896174)
- It is a team participation event having 2 members in each team.
- Questions will be related to Biosciences, current issues of modern sciences, general knowledge and current affairs.
(Faculty coordinators: Er. Akanksha Jain- 9582689316)
- Maximum time limit will be 02 minutes.
- Topic will be given on the spot related to burning issues of Life Sciences.