MIB - Master of International Business
If you can imagine yourself in negotiating, strategizing or leading a major company in the Global Arena, then Masters of International Business is the key to your future dreams. The MIB program offers opportunities to learn global business techniques, processes and models and professional skills to apply at workplace. The students are prepared to handle varied markets, culture and products in International Business Environment.
The Master of International Business is a University Program of two years focussing on all the areas of business activity in an effort to develop the most reliable policies and strategies that successfully achieve the objectives of a company in an international environment.
The MIB is based around the four fundamental elements of a successful Management Programme, functional methods and techniques, personal development, the importance of strategic information decision-making, and aspects corresponding to creativity and innovation. They are all crucial to establish roles in today's multinational and multicultural firms engaged in the constantly evolving world of global business.
The syllabi for MIB compares favourably with the syllabi of some of the world's best International Business schools and is consistently revisited by undertaking peer/expert review of courses to reflect the industry requirement and the dynamics of a constantly changing business world.
• Skill oriented corporate interface
• 7:3 academic industry pedagogy mix
• Overseas / Multinational internship opportunity
• Flip and case based teaching
• Twin Internships - Summer Internship (Domestic) and Winter Internship (Foreign)
• Live Projects
• Free LAPTOP to all students
• Corporate mentoring with early placement opportunities
• Psychometric profiling, competency mapping and training on Corporate etiquettes
• Platform Lecture Series
- Registration Process starts from January 2018
- You can apply for MIB online.
- Alternatively, you can also apply offline by visiting our campus and filling Application form.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of Graduation Merit.
- Short listed candidates will be asked to appear for GD/PI and final admission offer will be given on basis of performance.
- Graduation from recognised University with Minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for CCS UNIVERSITY Candidates)
- Candidates appeared/appearing for any qualifying examination in 2016/2017/2018 or whose results are awaited can also apply.
- Photocopy of X, XII and Graduation mark sheets (With Originals)
- Photocopy of Passing Certificate of Graduation (With Original)
- Photocopy of Migration Certificate (With Original). Not required if the candidate has done his/her graduation from CCS University, Meerut
- 4 recent Passport size photographs
- Gap Year Certificate (In case Gap of 1 or 2 years after Graduation)
• To update the knowledge base related to various business domains and appreciate their significance.
• To critically appreciate the significance of recent theoretical developments in business and their strategic implications.
• To demonstrate proficiency in analyzing and interpreting a wide range of business information related to the various functional areas of management in International arena.
• Train leaders to be able to evolve within the heart of complex international markets,
• To ensure the suitability of the candidates in International Markets.
The MIB is designed as an intensive Two year Programme aiming at creating a strong academic and professional foundation for development of holistic professionals in the area of Management. To keep students upgraded and walk with Industry prerequisite, POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) is designed and its contents & processes are updated through a process of continuous feedback and interface with academicians and captains of industry. PGD is offered in four Specialization areas namely Marketing, Finance, IT & Operations, HRM.Students will have liberty to choose any one. Each specialization is comprised of basket multiple courses, one course for each lap, starting from 2nd LAP. For the award of Post Graduate Diploma students have to go through University Curriculum of MIB and additional subjects specifically added keeping in mind the Management requirements. Students will be awarded with MIB degree from CCS University and in addition will be awarded PGD in opted Specialization Area.
The Curriculum of MIB & PGD is an outcome of elaborate and thorough reviews from distinguished industry experts and academicians and is influenced by the experience of the other premier Institutes and universities in the country and abroad.The Programme curriculum is spread over 4 Semesters or 8 LAPs in a period of 2 years, during which the core and specialisation courses are offered by the Institute.
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|101||Management Concepts & Organizational Process||201||International Marketing Management|
|102||Financial & Management Accounting||202||Financial Analysis and Decision Making|
|103||Managerial Economics||203||Business Environment|
|104||International Business||204||Business Laws and Taxation|
|105||Marketing Management||205||International Marketing Research|
|106||Business Statistics||206||Computer Applications|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|301||International Financial Management||401||Project Management|
|302||Organizational Behaviour and Development||402||Strategic Management|
|303||International Trade Procedures, Documentation & Logistics||403||Consumer Behaviour|
|304||International Business Management||404||Services Marketing|
|305||E-commerce||405|| Foreign Language (Advanced)|
|306|| Foreign Language (Basic)|
|406||Project Report & Viva-voce|
To top-up basic academic knowledge, special skill based modules are offered to enhance employment of MIB students. The Programme curriculum is spread over 4 Semesters or 8 LAPs in a period of 2 years, during which the core and specialisation courses are offered by the Institute.
Four specialization options are available to the students of MIB & PGD Batch 2017-19. Each specialization is comprised of basket and students shall opt for a specialization of their choice. The four Specialization Options along with basket are as given here with:
MIB program is demanding and in addition to academic classes, one may even be working on different projects that require some special skillsets. To accomplish this, workshops are offered @ IMS. This allows for opening up the floor for discussion pertaining to the business world and hearing about other ideas on the topic – in a setting that encourages conversation. Workshops can address common problems or issues that business professionals may face on a regular basis. Participants can share their insights and thoughts on how to resolve the problem, which can offer a fresh perspective when dealing with the problem.
Some of the workshops offered during MIB Program, are:
• Digital Footprints and webpage presence
• Cyber Security
• Entrepreneurship and Start-Up Creation
• Marketing Analytics
• Web Analytics
• Financial Modelling
• Finance for Non-Finance
Even before the completion of MIB course, students are fully equipped for any kind of managerial tasks. They have a plethora of options available for managerial position in India and abroad. Highly acclaimed CRC professionals provide innumerable opportunities to MIB Students.
Students can be placed in various upcoming sectors like:
• All MNCs
• Travel and Tourism
• Global Logistics and Supply Chain
• International Marketing and Retailing
• Export Import Units
• Banking and Insurance
The dedicated team of qualified faculty mentors and delivers the subjects, having a rich academic and corporate experience. The faculty is developed and trained on latest innovative pedagogies to create differential learning experiece for classrooms. A core faculty team is topped up with Guest speakers and Visiting Faculty. View Faculty Profile
For admission in the MIB Course, you need to follow the formal procedure as per the directive of the CCS University, Meerut.Admissions will be strictly on merit basis. You also need to appear in GD& PI round and performance of GD and PI along with your academic performance is considered for final admission offer.
HOW TO APPLY
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
SCHOLARSHIPS & AWARDS:
Scholarships & Awards under various categories are provided to the students. For details click here
School of Mgmt. Studies
Events @ IMS Ghaziabad