Admission Procedure for M.Sc. Biotechnology
Eligibility for Admission:
Admission to the M.Sc. Biotechnology course is open to the graduates of recognized university satisfying the following conditions:
- The candidate should have obtained the Bachelors degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Agriculture.
- The candidate should have secured at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate at graduate level university examination.
- Candidates appearing for B.Sc. final year examination or awaiting their results are also eligible to apply. Their candidature, however, shall be considered, subject to the clearance of the qualifying examination
The admission to the M.Sc. Biotechnology program will be done on the merit (based on the aggregate marks at graduate level) declared by the CCS University.
- Interested candidate can obtain application forms from admission office at IMS, Ghaziabad. Candidate can also fill the online inquiry form by clicking on the following link:- http://www.imsuc.ac.in/apply-online-query.php.
- Registration Process starts from January 2018
- Candidate seeking admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology is required to meet the admission counselor in the institute premises.
- Admission is confirmed on the basis of merit & interaction
Documents required for Admission:
Following are to be shown/submitted along with the form - original and photocopy:
- Mark sheet of X, XII and B.Sc.
- Passing certificate of X, XII and B.Sc.
- Migration Certificate (in case of other then CCS University)
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Gap year certificate (in case gap after B.Sc.).
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if belongs to other then U.P.)
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card.
School of Bio Sciences
Events @ IMS Ghaziabad