Admission Procedure for MIB Program
Eligibility for Admission:
- Graduation from recognized university with minimum 50 % marks aggregate.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in 2017 or those who are awaiting their results are also eligible to apply.
Admission to MIB program will be based on academic record of candidate in 10th, 12th & Graduation and GD PI at the campus.
- Interested Candidates can obtain Application forms from Admission Office at IMS, Ghaziabad. Candidates can also fill the online inquiry form by clicking on the following link:- http://www.imsuc.ac.in/apply-online-query.php.
- Registration Process starts from January 2018
- Application will be shortlisted by IMS on the basis of marks obtained in graduation and qualifying exam.
- Shortlisted candidate will be asked for GDPI & case analysis.
- Admission confirmed on the basis of the name appeared in the merit list.
Documents required for Admission:
- Photocopy of X, XII and Graduation mark sheets (With Originals)
- Photocopy of Passing Certificate of Graduation (With Original)
- Photocopy of Migration Certificate (With Original). Not required if the candidate has done his/her graduation from CCS University, Meerut
- 4 recent Passport size photographs
- Gap Year Certificate (In case Gap of 1 or 2 years after Graduation)
School of Mgmt. Studies
Events @ IMS Ghaziabad