Admission Procedure for B.Sc. (H) Microbiology
Eligibility for Admission:
Admission to the B.Sc. (Honors) Microbiology course is open to students of recognized board on satisfying the following conditions
- The candidate must have passed intermediate/10+2 with biology/math with at least 45% marks for general and OBC and passing marks for SC & ST candidates. Or
- Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination or awaiting their results are also eligible to apply. Their candidature however, shall be considered subject to the clearance of the qualifying examination.
The admission to the B.Sc. (H) Microbiology program will be done on the merit (based on the aggregate marks at 10+2 level) declared by the CCS University.
- • Interested candidates can obtain application forms from admission office at IMS, Ghaziabad. Candidates can also fill the online inquiry form by clicking on the following link:- http://www.imsuc.ac.in/apply-online-query.php.
- Registration Process starts from January 2018
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc.(H) Microbiology are required to meet the Admission Counselor in the Institute Premises.
- Admission is confirmed on the basis of merit & interaction
- Candidate having 1 or 2 Years gap after XII need to submit a Gap Year Certificate.
Documents required for Admission:
Following are to be shown/submitted along with the form - original and photocopy:
- Mark sheet of X and XII
- Passing certificate of X and XII
- Migration Certificate (in case of CBSE, ICSE boards, other then UP Board)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) for UP Board student.
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Gap year certificate (in case gap after class XII).
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if belongs to other then U.P.)
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
School of Bio Sciences
Events @ IMS Ghaziabad