Admission Procedure for BBA Program
Eligibility for Admission:
- Candidates seeking admission to the BBA Programme must have passed 10+2 (or its equivalent) examination from a recognized Board/ University. Or
- Candidates appearing for +2 examination or awaiting their results are also eligible to apply. Their candidature, however, shall be considered, subject to their clearing the qualifying examination.
10+2 in any stream with a minimum of 45% marks for General and OBC candidates and pass marks for SC and ST candidates..
- Interested Candidates can obtain Application forms from Admission Office at IMS, Ghaziabad. Candidates can also fill the Online inquiry form by clicking on the following link:- http://www.imsuc.ac.in/apply-online-query.php.
- Candidates seeking admission in BBA are required to meet the Admission Counselor in the Institute Premises.
- Candidate having 1 or 2 Years gap after XII need to submit a Gap Year Certificate.
- Fee submitted for registration is non refundable.
Documents required for Admission:
- Photocopy of X & XII mark sheets (With Originals)
- Photocopy of of Passing Certificates (With Original)
- Photocopy of Migration Certificate (With Original)
- 4 recent Passport size photographs
- Gap Year Certificate (In case Gap of 1 or 2 years after XII)
School of Mgmt. Studies
Latest News/Notice Board
Events @ IMS Ghaziabad